Hooray Deutschland!

Natalie said:
I was screaming and jumping up and down especially after Germany scored the goal to tie it. And of course at the end. My mom thinks I've gone crazy. Yay Deustchland!!

ME TOO! Hah, but my mom was jumping up and down with me :biggrin:

goodmornin said:
The germans do have to be congratulated for their teamwork effort!!

Also.. Lehmann is AMAZING - When we thought Oliver Kahn was the best, we now have better =)

Ooooooooooh, I really like Lehmann!
He was the Nr. 2 for so long, soooo happy that he plays now :yahoo:

^ LOL he really is awesome! I was really impressed with him as well as Ricardo (the GK for Portugal).

It must suck for Kahn to have to sit on the bench for the whole world cup though.. :sad:

sparkles48 said:
^ LOL he really is awesome! I was really impressed with him as well as Ricardo (the GK for Portugal).

It must suck for Kahn to have to sit on the bench for the whole world cup though.. :sad:

Hahah.. during the Germany vs Sweden game, Kahn was such a sad sight on the bench!!

He was by himself not sitting with the other substitutes, and was crouching over with his head in his hands the whole match. HE didn't even show any emotion when Podowski scored some goals!

sparkles48 said:

Ricardo was GREAT! I wanted Portugal to win, so I jumped up + down because of Ricardo :cool:

goodmornin said:
Hahah.. during the Germany vs Sweden game, Kahn was such a sad sight on the bench!!

He was by himself not sitting with the other substitutes, and was crouching over with his head in his hands the whole match. HE didn't even show any emotion when Podowski scored some goals!
I guess he really didn't expected to lose the "fight" against Lehmann.
Yesterday he wished Lehmann luck before the penalty shootout - handsome gesture.

LV_addict said:
I was SO SAD to see them lose!!!:crybaby:

I was absolutely shocked after the 1st goal........ :wtf: it was the 118th or 119th min... and then TWO!!! goals... in one minute... OMG... :cry::cry:
I am so sad right now. I couldn't watch most of the game (I feared a heart attack... :lol:), I just listened...
And seeing the players cry makes me even more sad :Push:

*slowly claps* Sorry to see Germany go... I'm sure they would have won if they had just hold two more minutes until the penalty...

Now you can cheer for us tomorrow :yes:

Go France! :ninja: :drinks:

boudoir said:
*slowly claps* Sorry to see Germany go... I'm sure they would have won if they had just hold two more minutes until the penalty...

Now you can cheer for us tomorrow :yes:

Go France! :ninja: :drinks:

I will :greengrin:
Good luck for our neighbours! :flowers: