Hooray, adding to vacation plans

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Have a Hawaii trip scheduled for May, but just to earthy Kauai, no real shopping, laid back under a coconut tree stuff... recovering from life, hopefully, but....

Just called my agent and requested a 1 day commuter flight to Oahu to get to the Louis Vuitton boutiques there!!!!

ohboyohboy,,,, get to think about what I want...

que fun!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Life is good.:jammin:

awesome! yes yes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :P

i'm doing the same thing veronika. next month DH and i are going to london then to prague and i managed to sqeeze in a day trip to paris for that very reason! hooray!

awesome! yes yes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :P

i'm doing the same thing veronika. next month DH and i are going to london then to prague and i managed to sqeeze in a day trip to paris for that very reason! hooray!

you go girl! That's what makes us girlie girls and guys love it!:P :yahoo:

Ivori Epi anything! Maybe Mini Lin accessories. Guess the new Vernis color won't be out yet. What about Dentelle???

Awww... you're going to have a great time in Kauai! btw... who is going to look after your babies???:confused1:

Ivori Epi anything! Maybe Mini Lin accessories. Guess the new Vernis color won't be out yet. What about Dentelle???

Awww... you're going to have a great time in Kauai! btw... how is going to look after your babies???:confused1:

oh pink, you've got great ideas ma girl.... actually, I asked my vet who neutered him if he'd board him, and he said yes, cause he's small, only 14 inches tall and 30 pounds... he's a real mini pig:yahoo:

I am from hawaii and Oahu has the best shopping: LV, gucci, burberry, dior, chanel and tons more all within short walking distance from one another. also low tax, i think its at 4% or so, my area is closer to 9% in cal