Hoop earrings- in style or not?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is your opinion? I got these, today, very inexpensive, just to try out. I haven't worn hoops in at least ten years. Somehow, they make me think of fashion from about 10-15 years ago, eg. velour tracksuits, Timbs with stiletto heels, JLo, etc. But something seems a little fresh about them, maybe because I haven't worn them in so long.

1460771830848.jpg
  2. Hoop earrings are classic in my opinion :smile: Wear it!

3. I still love the look but hate the way they pull down my holes.

4. Style of coz
    Every gal needs a pair somehow

5. These are actually some spring clips. Look just like the real thing and they're comfortable.

6. I think hoop earrings are a classic too. I guess the popularity of different sizes (small diameter versus large diameter) might change with the times, but even there, I'm sure it's cyclical. I tend to wear small to medium hoops because those suit my face shape and hair length better, but if the larger ones work with your features, go for it! I think the look is pretty timeless. :smile:

7. Timeless for me!

8. These style earrings have been worn for decades. Brigitte Bardot wore them in the 1960s. So they're never out of style!

9. hoops are my favorite; I have a few different sizes from huggies to somewhat large

10. I find hoops to be a classic staple piece of jewelry.

11. Classic!!!

12. I love hoops! I have them in various sizes and styles. They are my go to when I can't decide on anything else!

13. Who cares! Just wear what you enjoy 😊

14. Ditto

15. Hoops are classic.