Hoop earrings- in style or not?

altigirl88

Mar 25, 2015
What is your opinion? I got these, today, very inexpensive, just to try out. I haven't worn hoops in at least ten years. Somehow, they make me think of fashion from about 10-15 years ago, eg. velour tracksuits, Timbs with stiletto heels, JLo, etc. But something seems a little fresh about them, maybe because I haven't worn them in so long.

Attachments

• 1460771830848.jpg
    1460771830848.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 552
What is your opinion? I got these, today, very inexpensive, just to try out. I haven't worn hoops in at least ten years. Somehow, they make me think of fashion from about 10-15 years ago, eg. velour tracksuits, Timbs with stiletto heels, JLo, etc. But something seems a little fresh about them, maybe because I haven't worn them in so long.

Hoop earrings are classic in my opinion :smile: Wear it!

I think hoop earrings are a classic too. I guess the popularity of different sizes (small diameter versus large diameter) might change with the times, but even there, I'm sure it's cyclical. I tend to wear small to medium hoops because those suit my face shape and hair length better, but if the larger ones work with your features, go for it! I think the look is pretty timeless. :smile: