Hoooray, but....!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, as some of you know, I just bought this hysteria
    i love it, but something doesn't seem quite right
    it's a little bit to small,
    do you think i should keep it, i try to ebay it
    but i'm afraid there's no one interested:sad:,
    just wondering, if any of you guys want it, i would sell it
    but if don't i'll keep it:confused1::confused1::shrugs:

[​IMG]

TIA for your being so sweet the whole time

2. I don't think you can sell it here. Anyway, it's a great bag. It's a little small because of the bows on the side, but I love the bows. It adds something to the bag. I have this bag in magenta and I love it. If you don't like it, can't you just return it to the store where you bought it?

3. #3 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    It's from an outlet,
    yeah i believe i can't sell it here,
    i guess i just try to ebay it...
    thanks pcil for your reply..

4. return for credit? Its a nice golden color and i bet its really soft. I always wanted a hysteria but its not a good time in my poor student life atm :Push:

5. i think you should keep it. it's GORGEOUS and if i saw it at the outlet i bet that i'd snap it up... good luck whatever you decide! how much was it at the outlets, if you don't mind me asking?

6. anyone here???

7. i think that purse is gorgeous!

8. thx thx anyone?

9. anyone what? if you arent happy then sell it. you will not get close to what you originally paid for it.. 70% of retail for new with tags and 60% without.

10. i'm just asking for opinion sinniebunnie,
    thank you very much then.

11. fyi you cant sell here, it's against the rules!!! The marketplace would be the place for that!!!!

but i say keep the bag, it's super cute

12. pardon, where is that marketplace?
    is that ebay you are talking about?

13. that bag is so cute!!! i say if you don't love it, return it or sell it. u can use that money for something u'll love even if it's not on sale =P

14. #14 Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  15. thank you very much, i really appreciate it