Hooked on Paraty

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Bought a black one a couple of months ago. Saw at "red" at Nordstrom. Almost bought it. Hesitating because of price.

Then wit at ******. Much lower price at ******!

The color is amazing and I love it!!! Get compliments all the time.

I think I have a Paraty sickness as I am contemplating a third one. :woohoo:

Bought a black one a couple of months ago. Saw at "red" at Nordstrom. Almost bought it. Hesitating because of price.

'12 Red Paraty is so beautiful!! Was debating the color myself when Erica got it in stock! It's such a luscious, sexy red... it's gonna look amazing this fall!! You should post pics of your babies!! Black AND Red... what a killer combo! :hbeat:

I have Paraty sickness and I don't even have one yet! (Well, technically, i have one but she's not the right color so I'm not keeping her :sad:)

What color are you thinking of for No. 3? :graucho: :angel:

luvprada said:

I feel the same!! Lol... And the third one I've been contemplating is the red... So your post is not helping the sickness. Lol ;). :biggrin:

Let's see pics!!!!.....please~~:P

'12 Red Paraty is so beautiful!! Was debating the color myself when Erica got it in stock! It's such a luscious, sexy red... it's gonna look amazing this fall!! You should post pics of your babies!! Black AND Red... what a killer combo! :hbeat:

I have Paraty sickness and I don't even have one yet! (Well, technically, i have one but she's not the right color so I'm not keeping her :sad:)

What color are you thinking of for No. 3? :graucho: :angel:
Not sure - like Rock but not the more brown overtone one. Maybe Lychee?