Hooked on Botkier!!!!!!!!!

chee~ no! The handles do not go over the shoulder! That's why I am also interested in the clyde that comes with the additional strap!!!

zacorey: Thanks! Then I will keep trying to find a Trigger Turbo with the longer straps on sale. I ordered it twice :nuts: from BG/NM and canceled it twice. :nuts: :nuts: I know about buyer's remorse; is there such a thing as cancellation remorse?

JNH14: Beautiful bag!! What is the inside lined with, suede or fabric? Thanks.

It is lined in fabric. My Kooba and my Kale handbags are both lined in suede. It does fit over my shoulder even with a coat on-and it has tons of room and compartments. I bought it from Lucky Shops and it was a steal!:roflmfao:

It is lined in fabric. My Kooba and my Kale handbags are both lined in suede. It does fit over my shoulder even with a coat on-and it has tons of room and compartments. I bought it from Lucky Shops and it was a steal!:roflmfao:

Thanks, JNH14! Yes, I saw you got it for $260 (down from $610). That is a steal. If I get lucky a third time with BG/NM, I hope to get it for $305. I will try to find Lucky magazine when I go grocery shopping this weekend. Looks like a good source of info on cool bags!:smile:

Thanks, JNH14! Yes, I saw you got it for $260 (down from $610). That is a steal. If I get lucky a third time with BG/NM, I hope to get it for $305. I will try to find Lucky magazine when I go grocery shopping this weekend. Looks like a good source of info on cool bags!:smile:

Really, you should just order it. You can get it for about $12/year or less-it's about $3.95 to buy it individually. Go online to Lucky Magazine - The Magazine About Shopping!: luckymag.com and find out about it there. You'll always know when they do the Lucky Shops event in NYC. Plus every month they offer discounts on things that they feature in their magazine.:rolleyes:

I'm currently absolutely lusting over the small Bianca in Concord....picture:

BOTSBIANCACON.jpg

problem is, my parents weren't exactly thrilled when i told them i was planning to spend $500 on a bag....plus the only site I've found that carries the Concord is sold out. :crybaby:

Zacorey and JNH14, your bags are gorgeous :yes:

Does anyone have one of the small Biancas? Do you know if they're big enough?

i really would love a Bianca. it's a handbag and shoulder bag in one which i prefer in a bag. i, too, prefer the medium. i carry more stuff b/c of my daughter so i think it's a good size for me. unfortunately the colors i like seem to be sold out. all i've seen are ivory and black? anyone see other colors around?