HONORING our fallen HEROES on this Memorial Day!

pquiles

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
As many of you know I am a member of the Armed Services and will be deploying later this year. Recently I lost two of my comrades, one of them was my last commander COL James Harrison; and Master Sergeant Wilberto Sabalu who also worked at my last assignment. They were both killed on May 6th. I am saddened by not only the loss of this great Commissioned Officer and Non Commissioned Officer, but by the almost daily loss of life of each individual who fight for the liberties we all enjoy.

I would like to share with all my fellow pfers this site that honors my fallen comrades. http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor_may_2007.html

PLEASE keep us in your prayers and thoughts. Thank you.
Pam Quiles

My prayers are with the fallen and their families.
My prayers are with the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
My prayers are for their safe return.
I pray for the strength of the families and loved ones waiting for them.

Thank you for this Memorial Day reminder. I do believe sometimes we forget that there is a war going on...I never hear people mention troops, just the sales they are going to.

As of today:

3455 American troops have been killed.

25549 American troops have been injured.

This affects families for years to come.

Thank you to all of our service men and women! You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much for the prayers, kind words and thoughts.

It sometimes seems like the war is so distant because we may not know the service members personally, or we may hear about them as the news flashes across the screen on the T.V.; but, the link provided gives us a face to the most of the names. It's a way to forever remember these brave souls.