Hong Kong TPF Meeting!!

Sep 12, 2007
I know there are many HK ladies/gentlemen here. I have yet to see a HK H meeting take place. I'd like to get a few of us together on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon whichever time and place is most convenient for all of us! :wlae::party: :dothewave:

candace and fromparis, you guys are cracking me up!!! unfortunately i can't go to hk any time soon, but i will definitely be looking for fellow tpfers when i do!

hmm...I guess there aren't many tPFers here in HK. We should meet up anyway! I think transcendent's idea of meeting up in Central for coffee sounds great. Should we set a tentative date?

hi all, I just returned from my trip to HK - amzing place! Hit 3 of the 5 H stores there.

Mid-level escaltors rock. Ate at Bacar and The Phoenix and The Penninsula.

I agree, the entire city is preoccupied with the Lunar New Year and related travel, not to mention the cold snap that just hit. You will get more response after the holiday.

Have fun!

Mr Posh Spice and toiletduck (funny nick!), let's set a tentative date for the end of February and early March.

gelbergirl, I too love those places you mentioned. Hopefully, you'll join us when you're here next time.