HONG KONG Chanel Club

Thanks for your reply! I was thinking, the best would be to get my Chanels at the airport before I fly off because I can't bear the thought of leaving my stuff in my (3-star) hotel room unattended. I'll probably ring up the airport branch when I'm there to see if they have what I want. :smile:

margaritas,
u can buy bags from airport chanel, and ask them to send it out (any branch will be fine, it takes 4-5 days)...:P

hi everyone, i was born in hong kong, spent quite a few years in sydney, and i'm relocating back to hong kong permanently. i haven't started working, and will spend a further year in hong kong to pursue my further year at the end of the year. i have only purchased Chanel assessories so far, but am lemming and saving up for a Chanel bag/wallet/sunnies. it's such a good idea to see this HKCA thread.

As far as I know, you can purchase both bags. There's certainly no suggestion that they're only on display when I was at PB. I did see the manager calling all her customers in to view those bags when I was there and she's not doing this according to any "waitlist" - they all seem to be her "big account" customers. And of course, in my opinion, she should do it inside an office, not out in the open. So unprofessional....:Push:

hi everyone, i was born in hong kong, spent quite a few years in sydney, and i'm relocating back to hong kong permanently. i haven't started working, and will spend a further year in hong kong to pursue my further year at the end of the year. i have only purchased Chanel assessories so far, but am lemming and saving up for a Chanel bag/wallet/sunnies. it's such a good idea to see this HKCA thread.

Welcome to our HKCA thread!! Hope you manage to save up for a bag or a wallet soon. :P

I went to PB today and there was quite a few of the black re-issues in stock, but not anything but shoes on sale.
Miffy, i went downstairs but the stuff wasnt onsale??!?!
The store was pretty well stocked though!

I went to PB today and there was quite a few of the black re-issues in stock, but not anything but shoes on sale.
Miffy, i went downstairs but the stuff wasnt onsale??!?!
The store was pretty well stocked though!

The stuff on the right hand side are sale stuff - not where the classics are. Are you sure they are not on sale??!?! I was told that they're!!!:wtf: