HONG KONG Chanel Club

Wow, Mlffy, thank you so much for starting this thread!!! :tup:

Hello fellow HKCA!!! Nice to meet you all! ;)
My obsession started since late 2006! So far, I only have a small Chanel family compared to many tpfers here! Hopefully, it can grow much much bigger in no time! :lol: :lol::love:
Since I live and work in the HK side, I usually visit the LG shop! The SAs there are usually nice and friendly! I also agree with many of you that the one in PP sucks! I guess I only visit PP during weekends and I usually wear like a bum! :roflmfao:

I've stopped by the LG shop quite a few times lately to check up on the 2008 S/S collection! Catalogue is unavailable still! However, I was told that the metallic navy and dark red reissues should be arrived anytime soon!

Hi there! Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but since it is a HK forum....Do any of you know the price of a large black on black cambon tote?

Melody (who used to work at Prince's Bldg store) called me today! She said she started her first day work at the DeBeer's at Landmark......good for her! I'll visit her later on, but absolutely need to drag my DH with me to get the diamonds!:graucho:

Had a quick look at the PP Chanel today. Loads of lambskin /caviar classic flaps (black, beige) and Paris-Biarritz totes on the shelves. Some RTW and bags from Cruise 08. But the pearl necklace I'm looking for (single strand with CC logo) are changed - there used to be tiny pearls on the logo but now it's the white beads, not quite the one I want :sad:

The SAs are not too "snotty" today. In fact I'm more relaxed as I'm not prepared to buy today, the SAs are busy handling the tourists.

Hi everyone !! I am glad that there is a chanel club Hong Kong.. I dont own much chanel just 3 flaps , a camdon tote, shoes and some costume jewlery. I used to be an LV fans but have lately been checkin out the chanel and balenciaga forum... !!

I am ready to go into the dark side of chanel. By the way has anyone seen the Chanel LA bag and hollywood hobo in stores .. ??

I just went to the LG shop today again! Lol! Maybe I should apply a job there so I could be surrounded by all lovely bags/ shoes / jewelleries /clothings all the time!!! Anyway, a black 2.55 with gold h/w has just arrived. It hasn't being displayed yet. It just happened I asked the S/A about the 2.55 info and she was nice enough to let me know its arrival and showed me the bag!

oh, almost forgot, i was told that the bag isn't available for sale yet, not untill other stocks arrived and they managed to put all the codes to their computer system ....

hi...just wondering when will they be able to sell 2.55??? what size was the one u saw in LG boutique...i really wanna get a 2.55...thanks!!!

Hi everyone ,

I am actually a new Chanel fan used to be a big Lv fan but not anymore. I really love the 2.55 reissue and the classic flap, brought my first Chanel 2.55 black bb size from Paris last year May and just brought a 2.55 reissue purple large size around 12" :yahoo: from Paris few days ago euro 1890 before tax after tax free I guess around hk $19400.:nuts:
I have never buy any Chanel bag in Hong Kong before but I think the price should be more $$$ than buying from Europe .
Could anyone tell me the size and price in Hong Kong for 2.55 reissue small, medium, large and jumbo ?????:sos: Please.......Thank you!!!!! :tender:
My next wish bag will be the classic cc logo with caviar skin black in large size but no so soon cause no $$$ now. :wacko:
Happy Chinese New Year to you all!!!!!!:upsidedown:

For 2.55, apparently Hong Kong has only ordered black (gold h/w), gold, metallic red and metallic navy. They will have them in medium size, which is slightly smaller than 227. Not sure if other sizes are also available.

These bags should be arriving any minute - and as Emmy said, some of them might even have already arrived!!!

Good luck to all of us HKCAs!!:yahoo:

Hi everyone ,

I am actually a new Chanel fan used to be a big Lv fan but not anymore. I really love the 2.55 reissue and the classic flap, brought my first Chanel 2.55 black bb size from Paris last year May and just brought a 2.55 reissue purple large size around 12" :yahoo: from Paris few days ago euro 1890 before tax after tax free I guess around hk $19400.:nuts:
I have never buy any Chanel bag in Hong Kong before but I think the price should be more $$$ than buying from Europe .
Could anyone tell me the size and price in Hong Kong for 2.55 reissue small, medium, large and jumbo ?????:sos: Please.......Thank you!!!!! :tender:
My next wish bag will be the classic cc logo with caviar skin black in large size but no so soon cause no $$$ now. :wacko:
Happy Chinese New Year to you all!!!!!!:upsidedown:

Welcome to the Chanel blackhole! :sweatdrop:

As said in my post, HK is not getting any purple 2.55!!! So I am of course very jealous of your bag!!! Which size did you get in Paris? Will you post HKCA modelling pics so that we can all drool over it? :drool:

Hi everyone !! I am glad that there is a chanel club Hong Kong.. I dont own much chanel just 3 flaps , a camdon tote, shoes and some costume jewlery. I used to be an LV fans but have lately been checkin out the chanel and balenciaga forum... !!

I am ready to go into the dark side of chanel. By the way has anyone seen the Chanel LA bag and hollywood hobo in stores .. ??

I think I might have seen the LA bag once, at Prince's Building but then I might have remembered it wrong. :Push: The Hollywood Hobos I suspect are all gone. They were definitely around in December.

Call Anthea at the Intercontinental to see if she may have one in her shop. If not, try Paris... - not "Station", Paris boutiques!!!