Honeymoon shoes - A "classic"

Jeanxy

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Canada
DH bought me my first pair of CLs for our wedding which made me of course want another pair. While on our honeymoon, we found these, which can be hard to find in my size. Who could say no? :biggrin:

jhs216

Jul 19, 2009
Congrats! My DH offered to get me a pair of CL's while we vacationed in Paris but I felt so guilty about spending any money after all that money we spent on the wedding, so I declined. I regret it TO THIS DAY! Enjoy them! They will always remind you of your wonderful honeymoon, too!

Jeanxy

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Canada
Congrats! My DH offered to get me a pair of CL's while we vacationed in Paris but I felt so guilty about spending any money after all that money we spent on the wedding, so I declined. I regret it TO THIS DAY! Enjoy them! They will always remind you of your wonderful honeymoon, too!
Aww thank you!!! I felt the same way actually but DH insisted I get them as I had been wanting and searching for them for a while and they just happened to be there in my size! Thank you again and I hope you get your dream vacation CLs one day!

Jeanxy

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Canada