Honeymoon Haul :)

Tinker-Belle

May 31, 2007
Ok so not a major haul but I'm very happy! We arrived in sunny Barbados all good until we reached the hotel..oh dear for the English it's like a sunny Butlins, I'm not sure what the equivalent would be in the USA. Needless to say this was not what I had planned for our honeymoon, I expected much different.

Miserable new husband suggested we go to LV, wasn't sure it was going to cheer me up to be honest I had a real grump happening. Anyway we got to LV and were greeted with 100 watt smiles, all the SAs without exception were wonderful including the store director. So much so I would like to email LV head office to tell them what great staff they have in Barbados.

We were offered a lovely glass of bubbles and I did some shopping...anyone about? :smile:

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
that is the absolute perfect bag to buy in the islands! beautiful and made in france. you will always remember where you bought this bag. looks great with the cles. congrats!

BarbAga

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
Glad you were able to change hotels. All needs to be great on honeymoon. Shopping looked fun. Great choices. Enjoy the trip!! Congrats

Catbert16

Purse junkie
O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
North Carolina
Ok so not a major haul but I'm very happy! We arrived in sunny Barbados all good until we reached the hotel..oh dear for the English it's like a sunny Butlins, I'm not sure what the equivalent would be in the USA. Needless to say this was not what I had planned for our honeymoon, I expected much different.

Miserable new husband suggested we go to LV, wasn't sure it was going to cheer me up to be honest I had a real grump happening. Anyway we got to LV and were greeted with 100 watt smiles, all the SAs without exception were wonderful including the store director. So much so I would like to email LV head office to tell them what great staff they have in Barbados.

We were offered a lovely glass of bubbles and I did some shopping...anyone about? :smile:
Beautiful purchases - congratulations to you and your new hubby! There's not much a little excursion to LV can't fix. :smile:. We are going to Barbados for the first time in June, staying at the Hilton. I'm hoping that was not your first hotel??? :wondering

Jun 8, 2008
Great buys!! I will be in Barbados for our school break next week. Can't wait! Hope you're enjoying the hot weather.

Tinker-Belle

May 31, 2007
Beautiful purchases - congratulations to you and your new hubby! There's not much a little excursion to LV can't fix. :smile:. We are going to Barbados for the first time in June, staying at the Hilton. I'm hoping that was not your first hotel??? :wondering
No, not the Hilton :smile: