Honey to the Bee, that's Celine for me.

Charmystique

Dec 7, 2011
Singapore
I know I've previously posted in another thread, Lovestruck by Celine. But since my family has expanded quite a bit since then, I've decided to create a new thread. Will be updating this thread with any future Celine purchases from now on. :cloud9:

Previously...

The tri-color I've desperately been seeking and which dreamlet so kindly authenticated for me...

The gray + orange piping phantom I've also been desperately been searching for, and I have dreamlet to thank again for the authentication!

Really loving the contrast piping!!

Some mod shots!

And a camel phantom in the new stiff leather, one of my latest purchases... Snagged the display piece, was kinda desperate since my SA told me they sold out and could only hold the display piece for me when new stock for other phantoms came in.

Some wrinkles on the wing. ):

Scuff + Scratches on the bottom. ))':

The family + extended family.

Trying to play around with the lighting to get the colors as true as possible. It was quite an overcast day.

Guess that's it for now. :lol:

Charmystique

Dec 7, 2011
Singapore
seems like you love dark green so much~

I need to expand my celine family further after saw urs haha:P
my green phantom's a lighter green than my box actually! emerald green to be exact. sounds like a plan, you should do it quick before Celine decides to increase the price further again!

connieluo

O.G.
Mar 29, 2008
my green phantom's a lighter green than my box actually! emerald green to be exact. sounds like a plan, you should do it quick before Celine decides to increase the price further again!
I've got a red box-_-a tri-color mini and a mutlicolor royal blue trapeze now

I'm thinking of getting a phantom-_-while I'm afraid that it is too big for me. Actually it is quite big on you...and we have similar figure:sweatdrop:

bsufku

O.G.
Dec 17, 2008
I love the grey phantom on you, very edgy looking. Is that the smaller or bigger size of the phantom?

Charmystique

Dec 7, 2011
Singapore
I've got a red box-_-a tri-color mini and a mutlicolor royal blue trapeze now

I'm thinking of getting a phantom-_-while I'm afraid that it is too big for me. Actually it is quite big on you...and we have similar figure:sweatdrop:
Oh get it, get it! You'll love it! Yeah I'm tiny, only 5"3. I love big bags! You gotta wear the bag, and not let it wear you. I'm sure you'll look fine. ;)