Honey Spy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The honey spy looks great. As a matter of fact the more I look at the more it looks DELICIOUS. But I spoke to the SA at the Fendi store, he told me that I can get more wear with the Cognac because it's more of an all year round color and the honey is more of a spring/summer color.

I would just like to get your opinion on it because before I dish out 2k on a bag, I want to make sure that I can wear that bag ALL YEAR ROUND.

2. I say the dark brown colour and black are the year around colour. YOu never can go wrong with these two colours. I have the dark brown one and love it. Although I probably is going to wear less of my brown spy during the spring and summer cuz I prefer to wear prob. more light and brighter colour of my other bags.

3. I think either the brown or black are your best bets for a all year round look. Good luck !!!

4. i saw pics of lovely honey spy here in the forum..:amuse:
    but i cant judge till i see a pic of the Cognac one..:nuts:

5. 1spycon.jpg

fendi_spy_01.jpg

Cognac and Honey.:love:

6. I think the Honey is stunning. If I had one (hopefully soon) I would use it whenever/wherever I wanted. Just like the girl (sorry forgot name) just posted a pic of her with a white paddy. White in winter is beautiful!

7. color wise, and i am not a fan of the spy bag, the honey looks better. i think it looks the best in teal and hologram. IMO.

8. IMO the honey would go Spring/Summer AND Fall/Winter. The darker color just looks a bit drab to me. Definately couldn't use it as much in the summer.

9. I like the honey, and I think that you can use it year round!!

10. Thanks you guys. I was leaning towards the honey myself. It just looks delicious to me. I originally was thinking the black spy but I thought that black didn't bring the beauty out of the bag like the other colors.

11. I prefer the Cognac--I just like darker brown better than lighter browns... But I was thinking that if you lived in certain areas, you could use the Honey all-year around, like in CA.

12. english_girl_900 thanks for the pics :biggrin:

definately honey :love: all year round.. 24/7 :lol:

13. another vote for hologram.

14. Is the honey spy the same as the "natural" colour?

15. Saks.com has the honey spy and 10% off with shopjan. I think the honey will be usable 9 months out of the year and dark brown although beautiful, you need to move out of when the flowers start coming out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice