Honey Spy, White Spy, B Bag, or sale Gucci? What do you think?

DRLISA said:
WHITE SPY!!! It is so gorgeous...evn more so in person!!!!

So you guys really think I am not even getting a near comparable bag in the Gucci/wallet combo which is a grand less? (The bag alone more than a grand less)

I know I always loved the look of the white spy-- I totally agree about the handles. The contrast is so pretty. However I am worried about:

1) keeping it clean and
2) whether white can be worn all year or whether I will have to stash it away until next spring this fall and then...

About the spy in general I was concerned that:
1) the trend will fade and then I will look "behind" or is this bag always beautiful and appreciated?

I'd say the Gucci or the honey Spy would be your best bet. Both can be worn in all four seasons. Two very different price ranges though. How much do you want to invest? Either way you'll be getting a classic!

TheArtofAcquisition said:
Any comments from people with white spys or white bags in general? Also I have heard comments from spy bag owners about fading leather, anything to elaborate?
I have the Bulga Med Hobo in Oyster, which is kind of a creamy Ivory color. I love the light color for spring, but the first time I carried it, it picked up the color of my jeans where the bottom of the handbag rests, right above my hip. I was so depressed. :sad: It now has faint dark blue smears on the back of the bag. I'm afraid of making it worse if I were to try to clean it with anything. As much as I love white leather handbags, I don't think I will ever buy another one because of this. As for you choices, I like the Honey Spy the best...:biggrin:

I myself want a Chanel reissue b/c I think it is a classic. I would probably only use it when I go out, though.

the spy bags are beautiful, appear very versitile, but I'm not convinced of their longevity and would not want to buy one because of that. White seems impractical, so given the choice of spys, I would choose the honey color which also could be used year round.

I'm not a huge fan of the Fendi B bag or the pictured Gucci and wouldn't buy any bag that I'm lukewarm about even if for a great price.

I am going to go on a limb and say B-bag. Don't shoot me, but I think the spy is at the end of its day (I think it's classy though). B-bag with that particular color is edgy. I like it more and more!