Honey, my Willis is home!!

iNeedCoffee

Coachaholic
O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
I am beyond excited. I've been waiting allll day for my newest baby to arrive. I heard the UPS guy from a couple of blocks away. My ears perked up, I yelled "Truck!!" and came as close to running as I could toward the front door.

I won't draw it out much as she's been revealed before. Here is Ms. Willis in cobalt/ slate colorblock!
I ordered her from the Feb.13 FOS. She's a full price delete complete with Legacy stripe lining and fancy hang tags and tassel.
ETA: She also came with a dust bag as well.

image-3975334444.jpg

Here she is in natural light.

image-3141598182.jpg

With the flash.

image-1127702592.jpg

Hang tags and tassel

image-2519337668.jpg

That gorgeous Legacy stripe lining.

Ta-dah!! I LOVE her!!

Wow ~ that was fast shipping! Maybe mine will show up this afternoon....? :hbeat:
That's awesome that it's actually a delete, too, and not an MFF. Congrats - that's a beautiful color!!

Darling bag! Congrats!
I was really surprised too, on both counts. Fast shipping, and am so glad she's a FP delete. I figured she would be, but was a little worried since they've done the ol' switch-a-roo on customers before.

Thank you, Jem! I love the stripes! I still want Legacy stripe coffee mugs.

Thanks, TooMany!! I am pretty much like a kid on Christmas morning when it comes to purses...haha. I'm going to need to treat her to keep her perty.

Than you, Mia! I'm all smiles. I'm so glad I have a place to come share my love of purses. Most people don't really get it.

I meant to quote all, darn my tech unskills.