Honest thought on Crafty Design Canvas

UpTime

May 24, 2015
At first when I first saw this Crafty Design, I thought it is too busy. However, after many times seeing it over and over, I realize the color is somewhat neutral, and also fun. I have thought for few days whether or not to get a piece of this collection but I can't make up my mind.

I asked my two purse ladies in my family one is in her 20s and one is 50s, both don't like it. Tell me what your honest thoughts please. There will be no hard feeling of whatever you say. Thanks

Screenshot_20200816-143857_Samsung Internet.jpg

Initially, I thought it was a similar remake of the Totem line, but a bit "busier". I don't seem to mind it anymore. I prefer it to the strange comic characters of the new Men's line.... On another note, I wish LV would put the new patterns/designs in the Pochette Accessoires, like they did in past seasons.

Reactions: UpTime
This is kind of funny, I have thought just like you. I really disliked it at first. Then I saw the picture of the model with a Neverfull, and it did look kind of neutral, maybe a little busy neutral :biggrin:, but neutral anyway. And actually I think many people don’t regocnise this as a LV bag at all. The monogram canvas is more regocnisable.

Anyways, even though I sort of like this now, I wouldn’t buy it myself. I still don’t like it enough to have it on my never-ending wishlist. Good luck deciding!:smile:

Reactions: UpTime
I’m into it. I have the toiletry 26 pouch and the zippy coin purse. I love these type of prints along with animal prints etc etc. I wore it the other day with a graphic white tee. It’s nice to have options and switch it up. If you can go to the store and see it in person then maybe you’ll know. Or check out the YouTube videos