Honest opinions please...

[emoji33] I throughly understand. My first six years was a blur as kiddo had sleep apnea. Back then, having three hours sleep was a luxury. Thankfully, he did what the doctor expected of him, finally growing out of it at seven years old.
Glad to hear that! I honestly think that three years with little sleep did something permanent to my memory!

Thanks for your opinion! The pics aren’t very good but it doesn’t look any smaller IRL. I think I just needed someone to confirm what I already knew. The baseball hobo is as big as I can go. Now I need to apply the same logic to my large campana. I’ve started to try on smaller bags lately and think perhaps these are two styles that I’d do better sizing down!

Good to know I am not the only one who maxes out at the baseball hobo! I mostly use it for travel for the reasons everyone has listed above.

I could not imaging going any bigger for a daily use shoulder bag. Just not enough stuff to stuff it with.

Good to know I am not the only one who maxes out at the baseball hobo! I mostly use it for travel for the reasons everyone has listed above.

I could not imaging going any bigger for a daily use shoulder bag. Just not enough stuff to stuff it with.
I use the baseball hobo as a daily bag, not full but I like the way it hangs!

Reactions: ksuromax
Update from the land of the undecided...I've had so many people comment on how beautiful the Campana is that I've decided to keep her for now. We've had a weather change here this week and I loaded her up and tried her on with fall clothing instead of light summer wear and she doesn't look nearly as large on me. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to make a comment!