Honest opinions please! - Silverado Hobo

1. I just bought my first Chloe bag. It is a Gold medium Silverado Hobo ordered from Bergdorf Goodman. Originally $1455 and I got it for $728! I'm thinking this is a fantastic deal and I'd like to know what others think. I do love the look of the bag and I like metallics. Is it well worth what I paid? Thanks!

silverado.jpg
  2. If you love it- relax and ENJOY your find :flowers:

3. I bought the Chamois Silverado Hobo from BG for 50% off as well, and I LOVE the bag. I say keep it and enjoy!

4. :true: From your post it sounds like you love it jazz! Don't worry what anyone else thinks, you have to be happy! That's all that matters! :yes::heart:

5. I love the colour and the shape.........Enjoy!

6. OMG you got a killer deal! If you love it - KEEP it. It's BEAUTIFUL!

7. When I go to the bergdorfgoodman site I cannot find any Chloe bags on sale??? Can you show me where you found yours??

8. It was on this page: Sale*Handbags*-*BergdorfGoodman.com

I keep it bookmarked and check it frequently. You never know what will pop up, but I think they only have like 1 or 2 of some bags in stock and they sell out immediately.

9. What an amazing deal! It's gorgeous! What's not to love! Just enjoy her in the best of health!

10. i have this style in chocolate and love how easy it is to carry. congrats on an amazing deal!

11. I LOVE IT!!!! soooo worth it!

12. This will a great bag for the holiday season especially!!

Are you loving it Jazz?

13. It is gorgeous!!! I am a HUGE silverado fan :yahoo: I own three!!!

14. Not my style but I totally agree with hmwe46. Enjoy your new bag!

15. I could never pull it off but if YOU like it and got an amazing deal (which you *did) then that's all that matters. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice