Honest opinions please help!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Hi everyone...I have a dilema...I want the venetia on ebay with the ostrich trim..but it would dip into my b-day pressie fund and I wouldn't possibly be able to get the other bag that I have been waiting for my b-day to get...so, tell me in your honest opinion..what would you rather have/get...

the venetia
eaa7_1.JPG

OR
LV Galliera PM
LV_11929130_h_pu

honestly??? i prefer the MJ! it's much more interesting than the LV to me, and you can always dip into your LV fund alil to get the MJ and get the LV at a later time....

I am usually not much of an LV person, but if you have been saving for the LV, I would wait for it. If you get the Venetia, I'm sure your desire for the other bag will still be there.

I think the "look" of the LV bag is classic whereas the Venetia - in that particular color/trim - seems trendy. I'm a LV and MJ girl as well and I would go for the LV if I had to pick between those two. Now...if the choices were between a MJ Hudson and that LV...HUDSON hands down!! =)

Good luck!!!

Not a huge LV fan here either.......all of the bags kind of look "the same" to me.
Now that Venetia on the other hand.......:wtf: I LOVE the contrast and it's not a bag you will see on every teeny bopper at the mall!!! GO MJ! :wlae:

Normally I'd say Venetia, but I'm not crazy about the looks of that one, so this time I'm going to say LV. But like Roo said, if you really want the Venetia then get that one, because you'll be able to find the LV again whereas it might be ages before you see another Venetia like that. HTH - good luck deciding! :thinking:

I think the "look" of the LV bag is classic whereas the Venetia - in that particular color/trim - seems trendy. I'm a LV and MJ girl as well and I would go for the LV if I had to pick between those two. Now...if the choices were between a MJ Hudson and that LV...HUDSON hands down!! =)

Good luck!!!

That seems to be my big issue...I am an LV and MJ girl...right now I have having a bit of an LV "Fling" if you will, the last 3 bags I have purchased have all been LV's...with only 2 being MJ's...I am craving something different..but the LV is calling me.....If only I could have them both!!:yahoo:

That seems to be my big issue...I am an LV and MJ girl...right now I have having a bit of an LV "Fling" if you will, the last 3 bags I have purchased have all been LV's...with only 2 being MJ's...I am craving something different..but the LV is calling me.....If only I could have them both!!:yahoo:

I say since the Galleria has been on your wish list and the Venetia wasn't there to begin with...go with the Galleria!!!