Honest opinions on the 2 bags below

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not a fan of exterior metal plates...so the first one:smile:

2. i like the second one!

3. I like both but if I don't like the plate so close to the bottom on the Marc Jacobs, and love the quilting on the first bag.

4. The second one DEFINATELY :biggrin:

5. These are both very nice, but I like the details of the first.

6. same :P

7. I like the MBMJ. I notice he and Halston are both making bags that inspire the LV Mahina! I guess after a while all designers run out of ideas and knock each other off!

8. Annie, I find that I prefer the Treesje over the MBMJ Francesca but the shape reminds me of the baby aidan which you found to be too bowler bag-like.

9. i actually LOVE it

lvoe the shape

love the brass nameplate

and i actually love where it is positioned :smile: but i'm a wierdo

how big is the second bag?

i totally want one!

it has an easy, casual grace i think

first one is too fussy for me but I'm not you! and you probably dress better than me... i'm LAZY :smile:

:smile:

10. love it!!!

Attached Files:

11. I prefer the MbMJ...but it's quite large and seems like it might be cumbersome to carry.

12. for me it depends on whether i intend to buy a bag for long term use or a 1 season (maybe not 1 season but more of a trendy design) bag.

mbmj is more classic, timeless i can see myself using it for the next 5-10 years

treesje is trendy with all the intricate details ... it may also be heavier with all the details

personally i prefer mbmj :heart: good luck deciding!

13. I prefer this one, because it's more slouchy and simple. The other seems to be trying too hard with all that texture going on.

MBMJ

14. I'd go with number 2 since it's simple and can be great for the office.