Honest opinions of the Hampstead PM in ebene

don't really care for it. I do not like how wide and stiff the bottom is. I think for the price it should have a zipper. If I want to carry an open tote I like the neverfull better. Or the saleya since it zips

I really like the hampstead a lot, but prefer it in the MM size. I like it in the damier ebene and also love it in the damier azur! I don't own one but I have seen it IRL and it's gorgeous! Good luck with your decision!

I agree with the wide bottom. It's quite uncomfortable for me to wear it as a shoulder bag as it sticks out too much. It is a pretty bag. My friend has the PM and she admits that it is better as a handheld or crook of arm bag.

I have the PM in ebene and I still love it. :smile: It's a gorgeous bag, but not an everyday one because it's not the most comfortable bag. I think if you're petite (under 5'4), the PM would be a decent size without feeing overwhelming.

I have the pm and Im so happy with it. It is my first LV bag. I picked it cos it is not so common as much as NF and Speedy thats why it is quite special in a way.

I get a lot of admiring looks when I wear it . It is quite versatile too. I use it when I go to dinner or meeting friends at the city. I agree that it is not an everyday bag but it is something you can use casually or as part of your formal wear. No regrets!!