Honest opinions of the Hampstead PM in ebene

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Everyone,

Is the hampstead PM (ebene) a popular style? It does not seem like many people like them...what are your thoughts on this bag?

2. I have one & love it alot.

However the 2 flat shoulder straps doesnt fit too comfortably.. one of the straps tend to fall off from my shoulder.

3. I think it is a pretty bag, but I would probably opt for the MM for comfort.

4. i have the mm and i use my alot . i still like it.....

5. #5 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    I LOVE THE HAMPSTEAD MM!!!!:smile:

6. I love the MM, PM...not so much:tpfrox:

7. I like it. The PM is not big enough for me, but I think it is super cute! It is pretty in azur too!

8. I have the pm in azur. I like it, but my DH loves it. The agree the strap keeps falling. Buy the MM.

9. don't really care for it. I do not like how wide and stiff the bottom is. I think for the price it should have a zipper. If I want to carry an open tote I like the neverfull better. Or the saleya since it zips

10. I like the Azur, but am bother also about the wide bottom.

11. I really like the hampstead a lot, but prefer it in the MM size. I like it in the damier ebene and also love it in the damier azur! I don't own one but I have seen it IRL and it's gorgeous! Good luck with your decision!

12. I agree with the wide bottom. It's quite uncomfortable for me to wear it as a shoulder bag as it sticks out too much. It is a pretty bag. My friend has the PM and she admits that it is better as a handheld or crook of arm bag.

13. I have the PM in ebene and I still love it. :smile: It's a gorgeous bag, but not an everyday one because it's not the most comfortable bag. I think if you're petite (under 5'4), the PM would be a decent size without feeing overwhelming.

14. I have the pm and Im so happy with it. It is my first LV bag. I picked it cos it is not so common as much as NF and Speedy thats why it is quite special in a way.

I get a lot of admiring looks when I wear it . It is quite versatile too. I use it when I go to dinner or meeting friends at the city. I agree that it is not an everyday bag but it is something you can use casually or as part of your formal wear. No regrets!!

15. I think it's cute but it's too small. I like the MM better since it has extra detail on the straps =)