Honest opinions needed on this DKNY bag...

1. I saw it on eluxury not too long ago, forgot about it, then saw it in the latest Lucky Magazine today in a different color and it looked nice. I'm thinking about it...has anybody seen it in person?

Link:
    eLUXURY - DKNY - Mixed Materials Flap Shoulder Bag DKNY#

2. I like the bag, but I'm not crazy about the black. The chocolate seems richer. Are there other colors you are you considering?

3. I need a black bag, but it looks so much better in chocolate.:love:

4. I like it, too. I have owned DKNY bags before and they're very nice for the price. I think the chocolate is prettier than the black too. I also like the style of the handle and the hardware.

5. I think it would look better in chocolate too!

6. I haven't seen it in person, but it looks nice... have to agree with everyone on the chocolate looking nicer though!

7. I like it...and like the black

8. I really like it- my only concern is that resale would be abysmal.

9. Very pretty.............

10. I like it but don't love it if I am honest, sorry:flowers:

11. I like it but I haven't seen it IRL. I think the chocolate would be prettier too.

12. I feel exactly the same way...I wish I loved it; I really love the price of it. I was trying to talk myself out of buying a more expensive black bag, but after seeing the more expensive one in person, I've decided against this one.:shame:

Thanks for the replies, ladies!:supacool:

13. I would also have to say I like it but don't love it and it does look better in chocolate.

14. i like that bag.. it is pretty.. now, for black.. well it is oki but i want it in a diff color..

15. Not bad :yes: Would love to see it in a different color, maybe a dark green.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice