honest opinions needed on new ring

1. What does everyone honestly think of this ring on me?

I bought the ring on eBay from Neimans Jewelry. I can't seem to decide if its too big on me... I do like how sparkley it is, lol. :biggrin:

I've attached 2 pics because my camera is broken, on blurry with a flash and one not blurry without a flash.

thanks much!

P1012807.JPG P1012815.JPG
  2. beautiful ring ~ what about putting it on your ring finger instead of your middle finger? I do think it's a tad too big for the middle finger. If it were mine, that's what I'd do. :smile:

3. I do not think the ring is too big! It's lovely--enjoy it!

4. too big? No way! If that's big, mine's massive! LOL!
    I have a sapphire/diamond band similar to that and it's wider, I wear it on my rt hand ring finger.
    I think that looks lovely on you!:yes:

5. i've already got another ring on my right hand ring finger and it wouldn't fit on my left hand middle finger :sad: i thought about that too though. if i put it on my left hand ring finger, that would make me married, lol.

6. Good point! Don't take my opinion too seriously though. I have this thing about rings on my middle fingers ~ I just can't do it!! It feels weird to me and doesn't look good on me. So I could be very biased! You have lovely thin fingers ~ I think you could wear anything. :idea:

7. that's GORGEOUS!

keep it.

8. I like it! It's classic but not boring. :smile:

9. I like it too. Its not too big at all =)

10. Looks lovely on you!!!

11. It's perfect on you! A middle finger ring is hard to pull off for some people, but yours looks gorgeous. definitely a keeper!

12. It is beautiful, and I love it on your middle finger!

13. Looks great!!

14. It is definitely not too big.

15. looks good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice