Honest opinions needed for my new purchase!!!

1. I went to NM today to see somethingelse, and ended up with this bag. I thought I really loved this bag at the store, but now I'm back home and not so sure anymore. What do you girls think??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should I get Luxury Bowler in Bronze instead???:angel:

2. I don't like it, to me it does not seem like a pretty Chanel. I think the nail studs or what ever you call them that attach the handles to the bag take away from the beauty of the chanel leather and I hate the handles. I do like the color. This is just my personal opinion and in person this might be a very beautiful bag. I guess I am spoiled in seeing all the totes and flap bags with the chains that is the look I associate with Chanel.

3. I vote for the Luxury bowler instead

4. wintotty, I don't really like it. :sad: The handles seem a bit big for the bag's shape/size.

5. i agree on that i dont like this bag, im not keen on the placement of the CC, love the chain , the most comfortable, i think the luxury bowler is a better choice.

6. I considered buying the same bag, in black, but decided against it. Not in love with it, and you don't seem to be either.

7. Thanks girls for your opinion..sorry I got double posting going on...don't know how to delete one post...

Anyways, I appreciate all of your opinion, and definately return this one tomorrow, and prob. get Luxury Bowler.

8. I don't like it, esp. the color, and I don't like the shape of the bag too! Save it for something else, there are so many gorgeous bags coming out this season!!

9. I don't like the color of the bag. It's almost too orangey. I think the luxury bowler sounds like def better option!

10. I vote for the luxury bowler. The straps on this bag kinda remind me of sausage links braided together

11. I prefer the luxury bowler as well ... the color is a little too orangey for me, I wouldn't know what to wear with it. The bronze luxury bowler would be stunning, that's a better choice IMO.

12. go for the luxe bowler

13. I saw this bag in a fashion spread in one of the fall mags... I like it... it definitely has a funkier edge to it, but then Chanel seem to be really shaking things up this fall!

14. My SA showed me this bag in bronze (it's the three-chambered bag, right?). The handles are too thick for me, and they kind of remind me of those twisted doughnuts. I like the color, though.

15. I agree with everyone else here. Go for the Luxury Bowler. I'm not too fond of this bag's color or the handles either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice