Honest Opinion On Mutlicolor Wallets

I think MC accessories are cute! I say go for it!

Of all the MC fakes I've seen, theyre all SUPER OFF on the coloring. But i guess you wouldnt know the coloring unless you look at LV 24/7 on tPF. :nuts:

I have the black one as well and love it..it's a gorgeous wallet and even if people do think it's fake, who cares? You buy it because you love it, if others knew (or cared) anything about LV they'd know it was real.

I really like the mc wallets and have been looking too, I prefer the wallets with the large gold popper on the front, not sure what they are called!?! For mc i would get black, but if you want a summery colour, have you thought about the azur line? The koala wallets are gorgeous!!!

the fake ones don't look as good as the real ones. you do learn how to spot a fake one as you go along. sometimes, you can spot a fake one a block away. LOL!! - except, of course, for the super fakes!!!

don't worry about what other people say!! KNOWING you HAVE the real thing definitely makes a WHOLE LOT OF DIFFERENCE :yes::heart:;)

Get one! I love the MC line. My first purchase will be as soon as final exams are over.

My soon-to-be fiance's mom bought me a fake MC wallet when she went to China a few years ago. I never wanted to use it because of how fake it looked, but I've had to pull it out every so often to show her (and him) that I do use it.

What can I say... I agree with almost everyone else who has posted.:yes: I had probably only seen fake MC's (white and black) IRL, so for a very long time I thought it was kind of a cheesy design. But that was before I ordered my Black MC Pochette MM. I was carrying an olive green Balenciaga at the time and wanted something to toss in my bag that I could keep credit cards and receipts in that would work with the green bag and then also look great when I break out my LV Lichen Denim Baggy GM in the spring.

I was astounded when it arrived (thanks elux!) I couldn't believe the difference between the REAL MC and the fake ones. Someone above said something like the fake is worth 1% the value of the real? She was absolutely correct. The depth and clarity of the colors, the texture of the piece, and the finishing, is incomparable. I just LOVE my little pochette -- so much so that I splurged again and bought the Wapity in Black MC to match!

So, yeah, if that white MC wallet is what you really, really want? Get it. And enjoy it!

i own an mc wallet (porte monnaie billets) and i love it. the vachetta is a bit dirty (i just toss it around), but surprisingly the mc has not rubbed off at all. i've had this wallet for over 2 years already.

here's a picture of mine:
IMG_0878.jpg

i love this wallet!! my mom has it but she won't let me borrow it so i may have to buy one for myself. :roflmfao: