honest opinion - comfort on Casadei Blade heels

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Italy
They seem to be the sexiest heels out there right now, but honestly, are the Casadei blade comfortable at all? I don't mean for a whole working day use, but for a night out with some walking? I've seen a lovely pair of boots, but I won't waste money on them if they don't get any use because they're uncomfortable

Kayapo97

O.G.
May 24, 2009
England
They seem to be the sexiest heels out there right now, but honestly, are the Casadei blade comfortable at all? I don't mean for a whole working day use, but for a night out with some walking? I've seen a lovely pair of boots, but I won't waste money on them if they don't get any use because they're uncomfortable

I find the boots much easier than the pumps to wear because of the extra support all round.

but the shoes are never going to be hugely comfortable for a lot of walking. But with these shoes on who would need to walk far.

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
I find the boots much easier than the pumps to wear because of the extra support all round.

but the shoes are never going to be hugely comfortable for a lot of walking. But with these shoes on who would need to walk far.
Lol, I was thinking the same our dear friend Stilly own many pairs and I was thinking to get me one but thank you for the comment and it did make me laugh.

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
Is it me or is Casadei sizing all over the place? I've had to buy a whole size up once...

I'd love to get a pair of blade heels, but am not sure about the sizing on these.

abs678

Sep 23, 2012
not sure, I take TTS in a blade heel, a pair of gold heeled sandals a half size up, I feel like the open toe blade heel maybe runs a bit large...