Honest opinion about this bag pls.

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
Hi everyone ! So we were window shopping at my local mall yesterday and saw this MBMJ 's Too hot to handle Satchel in Rum color. I carried it and it looks nice. I haven't seen people carrying this bag in my city and don't see post or thread about this bag.

What's your honest opinion about this purse ? To buy or not that is the question :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393126788.992978.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393126797.148042.jpg

I think its very pretty and practical. I think its reminds me of MJ bags and doesn't look too young looking (I don't know how old you are......but since I am older I don't like some MJBMJ bags due to it looking too young). I think you can wear it dressed up or down...

I would get it!!;)

That was one of my shortlisted bags. It doesn't look too young/old and it has an air of sophistication (to me). But the price is a little too high for me to take the plunge.
@vintageemerald which color do you like, the black one or this ? I bet it's expensive over there in Singapore as well. It is here,but I am planning to purchase it online.. If ever I decide to buy...

Do you think it's a good Spring bag too ?

The THHT satchel looks a bit small in my opinion, and I'm not too keen on the shape of it. The WTTT on the other hand is lovely, I own it. It is spacious, lightweight and super stylish!