Honest opinion about this bag pls.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone ! So we were window shopping at my local mall yesterday and saw this MBMJ 's Too hot to handle Satchel in Rum color. I carried it and it looks nice. I haven't seen people carrying this bag in my city and don't see post or thread about this bag.

What's your honest opinion about this purse ? To buy or not that is the question :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393126788.992978.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393126797.148042.jpg

2. I think its very pretty and practical. I think its reminds me of MJ bags and doesn't look too young looking (I don't know how old you are......but since I am older I don't like some MJBMJ bags due to it looking too young). I think you can wear it dressed up or down...

I would get it!!;)

3. I have this bag in the teal color. It's a good size, cute but not too trendy. I really like it! I found mine on sale or else I would LOVE that rum color.

4. @dbaum
    @ilovebags&shoes
    Thank you... How come it doesn't look trendy ?

How about this tote?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393127819.669861.jpg

5. That was one of my shortlisted bags. It doesn't look too young/old and it has an air of sophistication (to me). But the price is a little too high for me to take the plunge.

6. @vintageemerald which color do you like, the black one or this ? I bet it's expensive over there in Singapore as well. It is here,but I am planning to purchase it online.. If ever I decide to buy...

Do you think it's a good Spring bag too ?

7. Anyone else wants to share your views about this bag or whoever owns the same ? I would love to see some photos..

8. I love that bag--I've eyed the larger version in peacock and cardamom dozens of times.

9. I love the first bag but don't care so much for the second, just because I don't like the log being so obvious.

10. Thank you for the replies. The color is beautiful when I carried it at the mall. I'm waiting and hoping that it will be on sale online :smile:

11. Get it! I passed on one of these on sale last summer and I'm still regretting it.

12. Which color was it ?

13. The THHT satchel looks a bit small in my opinion, and I'm not too keen on the shape of it. The WTTT on the other hand is lovely, I own it. It is spacious, lightweight and super stylish!

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393299709.845247.jpg
    Here is mine in teal. I am 5'7. Sorry it's a bit dark...

15. my vote goes with the rum coloured bag looks classy and it's rum coloured whats not to like !