Homemade Millionaire, TLC

OHHH!! That dress is so cute, do let us know!

I've watched it too, and like the edible cupcake cups. Some products I didn't quite get like the portion control plates and stuff.
Also I wasn't sure about the cubby that holds all the hair small appliances because it's cute and all but the mirror is small and it doesn't fit everyone's bathroom decor.

Good show!

I've watched it too, and like the edible cupcake cups. Some products I didn't quite get like the portion control plates and stuff.
Also I wasn't sure about the cubby that holds all the hair small appliances because it's cute and all but the mirror is small and it doesn't fit everyone's bathroom decor.

Good show!

The edible cupcake holders sold out. That cabinet thing hasn't even been produced. Right now she's selling some removable purse face like that infomercial on.

I loved the idea of the portion control plates, they just needed a better/prettier look.

Last edited:
Ohh wow!! I hadn't realized they were going to sell them at the same time as the show aired.

Interesting about that cabinet thing, guess it wasn't that practical.

Good show!

The dress fits really well. I got a small (I think it fits true to size). The fabric I believe is a polyester blend, but it feels like a jersey fabric. The Red is a vibrant TRUE red. It came with a paper with about (5 looks) which are all flattering.

My ONLY complaint, I thought she said it did a lot more looks than what was submitted on the sheet. Maybe she just didn't include them all, but if it only does 5 looks then say it ONLY does 5, not 20.

Other than that, for the price point, YES I WOULD recommend this to others.