Homecoming Outfit - Casual, No Jeans

here are a few looks that i think are really cute. maybe you can draw some ideas from them

and if boots aren't your thing any of these would be cute with flats

Go vintage shopping! It's fun, though I am definitely beyond my homecoming days, vintage shopping never fails me when I want a quick find for an occasion. Just today I found a fab black Betsey Johnson corest dress with a chiffon-skirted bottom, it's really comfy and the corest is that jersey cotton material :} 20 bucks

Why not a vintage rock n roll t-shirt under a sharply cut blazer and skinny/wide legged trousers? Push up the sleeves a little to look cooler. Accessorize with gold/wood bracelets, a large cocktail ring and a metallic clutch. I think you'll be the coolest girl in the room. Don't forget the super high stilleto heels.

Make with smokey eyes, glossy lips, and sleek, wavy beach-y hair.

[vogue];4399188 said:
Why not a vintage rock n roll t-shirt under a sharply cut blazer and skinny/wide legged trousers? Push up the sleeves a little to look cooler. Accessorize with gold/wood bracelets, a large cocktail ring and a metallic clutch. I think you'll be the coolest girl in the room. Don't forget the super high stilleto heels.

Make with smokey eyes, glossy lips, and sleek, wavy beach-y hair.

Thanks everyone for your ideas! I especially like this one, but I think I want to wear a dress...

replace t-shirt and trousers with an embellished tank to wear under the blazer and some sort of pencil skirt or not so flowy skirt?

or a snazzy tunic with dark opaque hose to eliminate the skirt issue, with a belt over the tunic or the belt over both the tunic and the blazer

or maybe my modification suggestion might not work

there are a bunch of recent pictures somewhere on the forum of korean (?) female celebs that wear a long black blazer over a short ruffly black skirt that peeks from under the hem of the blazer, with black sheer hose and heels, or something of the sort I think?