Homecoming Outfit - Casual, No Jeans

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
That's a toughie, because to me casual=jeans.

Maybe a casual dress or black pants with some sort of cute top?

Mar 4, 2007
Miami
Go vintage shopping! It's fun, though I am definitely beyond my homecoming days, vintage shopping never fails me when I want a quick find for an occasion. Just today I found a fab black Betsey Johnson corest dress with a chiffon-skirted bottom, it's really comfy and the corest is that jersey cotton material :} 20 bucks

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Why not a vintage rock n roll t-shirt under a sharply cut blazer and skinny/wide legged trousers? Push up the sleeves a little to look cooler. Accessorize with gold/wood bracelets, a large cocktail ring and a metallic clutch. I think you'll be the coolest girl in the room. Don't forget the super high stilleto heels.

Make with smokey eyes, glossy lips, and sleek, wavy beach-y hair.

elli

kashmir
O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
NJ
www.snelli.tumblr.com
[vogue];4399188 said:
Why not a vintage rock n roll t-shirt under a sharply cut blazer and skinny/wide legged trousers? Push up the sleeves a little to look cooler. Accessorize with gold/wood bracelets, a large cocktail ring and a metallic clutch. I think you'll be the coolest girl in the room. Don't forget the super high stilleto heels.

Make with smokey eyes, glossy lips, and sleek, wavy beach-y hair.

Thanks everyone for your ideas! I especially like this one, but I think I want to wear a dress...

Mar 4, 2007
Miami
replace t-shirt and trousers with an embellished tank to wear under the blazer and some sort of pencil skirt or not so flowy skirt?

or a snazzy tunic with dark opaque hose to eliminate the skirt issue, with a belt over the tunic or the belt over both the tunic and the blazer

or maybe my modification suggestion might not work

there are a bunch of recent pictures somewhere on the forum of korean (?) female celebs that wear a long black blazer over a short ruffly black skirt that peeks from under the hem of the blazer, with black sheer hose and heels, or something of the sort I think?