Home today.....and it's just the beginning.....

Feel Better S'Mom!

Do you have HBO on Demand? Watch the series Rome and the movie The Wedding Date. Rome is for your Roman/Etruscan obsession and TWD because it is cute and the music is fabulous. How about Le Divorce? That red croc Kelly steals that movie and Kate Hudson and Naomi Watts are great in it. Great scene in Hermes also.

Force those fluids you have to be in good shape for Saturday!!!

MUFFIN is too cute for words! She sleeps there because its warm. My Punkin has been curling up on the cable box for 2 months. I have had it replaced once so far because of cat fur being IN the cable box! ha.

Feel better Shopmom!!!! Thank you for making the rest of us feel better too by posting pics of your incredible collection!! Sending you a big cyber hug and bowl of chicken soup!

Jumping Jesus on a Pogo stick, Shopmom's throwing around pictures of her muffin now?

hee hee, I wondered what I might see when I opened the jpg with 'muff' in the title ;)

shopmom, I'm torn between wanting you to get better and wanting you to stay poorly so you can carry on photographing all your scrumptious Hermes. I am in love with your Bolide (if I ever get my Birkin, a black box Bolide is next on my list) and that gold belt with the unusual fastener, so chic. I hope your DD is taking her turn to look after you now?? Loving all the photos, I just want to squidge that little cat, it's a shame he doesn't do cuddles.

shopmom....i think your headed for rehab soon...:busted just how many bags do you have? Does that Chocolate Sellier Mou see much action.....? Still one of my all time favorite bags...

I am TOTALLY headed for rehab and it's all your fault!!!!! All my Kelly's are from you and practically all my scarves!!! OIY VEY!!!!

But you know, Pete.....this one has a very special place in my heart.....

Attachments

• Crocbag.jpg
    Crocbag.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Croc1.jpg
    Croc1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 106
D, since you're already 'in bed', why not take Johnny with you? I recommend The Man Who Cried if you haven't seen that already.

And for a Paris fix, watch Before Sunrise, a talky travel romance which takes place in Vienna but which you'll need to before you see Before Sunset which takes place entirely on location ALL OVER PARIS. *Sigh* Two of my absolute favorite snuggle-up-in-bed-and-watch films.

Hope you feel better soon!