Home Remedies

not really a home remedy for body and health.. but the dryer sheet idea reminded me of something... when washing your car... for bugs and tar spots, get a dryer sheet and get it really wet and the bug and tar spots come right off and won't hurt your paint.

not really a home remedy for body and health.. but the dryer sheet idea reminded me of something... when washing your car... for bugs and tar spots, get a dryer sheet and get it really wet and the bug and tar spots come right off and won't hurt your paint.

YES!!! And if you have lovebug issues, a dry dryer sheet takes them off too, if you rub the car w/ it.

For smelly garbage disposal, grind up some citrus rinds.

For a clogged shower head, if you don't want to take the head off, fill a gallon bag 1/2 w/ white vinegar and hot water and rubber band around the head. It will clean out the head and get rid of the look of hard water corrosion.

I heard one of the many ways of getting canker sores is if you dont take in enough vitamin C then the inner part of your cheeks get loose and that's how you are more likely to bit your inner cheek and get canker sores.