Home Remedies

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
not really a home remedy for body and health.. but the dryer sheet idea reminded me of something... when washing your car... for bugs and tar spots, get a dryer sheet and get it really wet and the bug and tar spots come right off and won't hurt your paint.

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
not really a home remedy for body and health.. but the dryer sheet idea reminded me of something... when washing your car... for bugs and tar spots, get a dryer sheet and get it really wet and the bug and tar spots come right off and won't hurt your paint.
YES!!! And if you have lovebug issues, a dry dryer sheet takes them off too, if you rub the car w/ it.

For smelly garbage disposal, grind up some citrus rinds.

For a clogged shower head, if you don't want to take the head off, fill a gallon bag 1/2 w/ white vinegar and hot water and rubber band around the head. It will clean out the head and get rid of the look of hard water corrosion.

AlovesLV

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
NYC
I mop my kitchen floor w/ vinegar & water,use the same mix to clean mirrors,
for sore throat 1 tablespoon of honey & lemon.
i'll ask my mom for more
my mom is jamaican and she does the exact same thing. i never understood why she did that and i still don't.

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
I heard one of the many ways of getting canker sores is if you dont take in enough vitamin C then the inner part of your cheeks get loose and that's how you are more likely to bit your inner cheek and get canker sores.