Home made Louis Vuitton, I cant believe this !

Bag Fetish said:
s.gif

Isnt this just great

s.gif

OMG..now I know ..:wtf:

bagsnbags said:
Huh ??? I didn't know you can buy the material..and again where the hell the fakers got all the materials ..somebody mass produce it..

You can buy it buy yards and bolts in NYC. I've purchased materials for design projects in about a dozen places that sell all designer fabrics at about 3.00 per yard. You can also buy some materials from the designers...Burberry sells their fabric to furniture designers at 45.00 per yard. I've seen celebrities with clothing made out of all sorts of designer logo fabrics. I've seen car seats, door panels and headliners (what covers the inside of the roof of your car) done in coated canvas. You can buy it on iOffer, eBay, Overstock, etc too.

I saw a handmade purse made from LV fabric on ebay maybe 6 months ago... the seller was selling a lot of cute bags and she happened to pop up in my search for VW Bug with a cute Bug/Beetle car purse. I looked at her other auctions and she had a bag in the denim LV fabric but absolutely nowhere did it say "LV" or "Louis Vuitton" in the description. I was surprised to see it at the time!

Tried to find the seller again just now but I can't...

They were very cute bags -- like lunch totes. I almost bought the car one.

twoharleygal said:
I saw a handmade purse made from LV fabric on ebay maybe 6 months ago... the seller was selling a lot of cute bags and she happened to pop up in my search for VW Bug with a cute Bug/Beetle car purse. I looked at her other auctions and she had a bag in the denim LV fabric but absolutely nowhere did it say "LV" or "Louis Vuitton" in the description. I was surprised to see it at the time!

Tried to find the seller again just now but I can't...

They were very cute bags -- like lunch totes. I almost bought the car one.

I should've mentioned the main reason I did NOT buy her bag was because of the fake/handmade LV purse... I thought it was awful that someone would do that.

So, how does something like that come about do you think?

She was sitting there one day, thinking she wanted an LV purse, maybe didn't have the money for a real one, and just figured....hmm, I know...I'll MAKE myself one!!!

Well, ya know, maybe she's onto something....I mean those Mirror bags are gonna be expensive......roll of tinfoil's only like a buck????

Hee hee.

Hahaha...well, if we want gold, we'd have to spray paint the tinfoil, wouldn't we?

As much as I'm dying for LV to come out with a case for my new cell phone...there's no way I'm going on e-bay and making it myself. Yick.

I can just imagine the tinfoil Miroir bags now...