Home made Louis Vuitton, I cant believe this !

1. Oh God Grief ! I went to Manchester today shopping (I also nipped in Louis Vuitton :yahoo: ) and when I got the train home I sat near this lady as it was packed. She had a very unusual Louis Vuitton bag which I had never saw before and looked old and tatty but at first I thought it was a vintage until I got speaking to her. I actually couldnt believe this. I said to her "Your louis Vuitton bag is very unusual where did you get it from ?" she responded with "Oh, I bought LV fabric from eBay and made it myself" I was like :wtf: :wtf: . Then she said that many of her friends make them too with fabric at home and sell them at car boot sales and eBay. I was so shocked :wtf: :wtf: . I had never heard of this before and said to her "so how long have you been doing this" she said "a couple of years now, I have a room full". Im gobsmacked have any of you ever heard of this Home made brand ?

2. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: There's all kinds...

3. The very idea makes me sick.

4. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

ok now i've heard everything. that's awful:hysteric:!

5. Huh ??? I didn't know you can buy the material..and again where the hell the fakers got all the materials ..somebody mass produce it..

6. if you think that's bad, look what i found when i typed "louis vuitton fabric" in the eBay search box! :wtf: :throwup:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:roflmfao:

7. lmao who would wear that, it takes all kinds !

8. jodie marsh? give or take 2 feet of fabric off the bottom.. and a huge cutout in the middle.. and some matching boots :graucho:

9. The LV wedding planners from the classic thread on PF must have gotten their fabric from here!

10. lmao and a belt round the top

11. Hand crafted fakes.....yuck! Too bad you couldn't sneak a cell phone pic....I need a good laugh lol.

12. [​IMG]

Isnt this just great :roflmfao:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. That's awful!!! These people are sick sick sick!:throwup:

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    I was thinking the same, too!!! :lol:

15. ugghh disgusting :yucky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice