Home from Dallas Trunk Show

And here's an amendment to the Penny Rule: You also have to be over 35!
user_offline.gif

I agree to the amendment!!!! And while we are bemoaning our dislikes of our age and bodies I say we drink:drinkup: to all the under 35 and non-weight-challenged girls on the forum!!!! I was once in that club too, but time has a way of changing things - LOL

YES..Jill was out test driving her soft chain(out to lunch with Selena!!LOL!)..LOVES IT!!!
I actually like the soft chain better as I adore smooshier bags.When its stuffed it folds in like a hobo..which I dont normally like,.But this bag I have to say I adore more than the Cotton club.Strictly because I love a less structured bag.
Cotton club is great too ..but the soft chain has my vote as Chanel bag of the season!!LOL!

They are both TDF bags but if I had to CHOOSE between the two,Id say soft and chain.

Swanky..I actually like the bronze Cotton Club better than the black..VERY pretty IRl..I saw it at a trunk show...I may need to get that color instead of the black....LMK what you think of it when you get it!

YES..Jill was out test driving her soft chain(out to lunch with Selena!!LOL!)..LOVES IT!!!
I actually like the soft chain better as I adore smooshier bags.When its stuffed it folds in like a hobo..which I dont normally like,.But this bag I have to say I adore more than the Cotton club.Strictly because I love a less structured bag.
Cotton club is great too ..but the soft chain has my vote as Chanel bag of the season!!LOL!

They are both TDF bags but if I had to CHOOSE between the two,Id say soft and chain.

good to know! We just like different bags. . . I should've have known this since you love the Cabas so much and it's SO not for me! LOL!
I NEED a little structure, so teh CC is great. Not superstructured or stiff at all, but stands on it's own. . . I LOVE that!

me_love_purse, I saw it, but didn't even pick it up. I LOVED the PNY Flap, but this one didn't do it for me. . . sorry.

Jill, I agree about the color, the bronze is really fantastic IMO, SOO versatile.

Cosmo, I'm guessing the Large{?} $1995, I didn't see a small, just the one I waitlisted for and a Camera Bag/Pouchette.

I think that the tote must come in two sizes, judging by these pics that other members have posted, but I'm not sure about the price difference. Anyway, the larger one looks a bit more useful to me as an "everyday" bag. I can't wait to see a good pic of the bronze color! :yes:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cotton Club from clk55girl.jpg
    Cotton Club from clk55girl.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Cotton Club from NL3181.jpg
    Cotton Club from NL3181.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 90
LOL Penny and pshaw! why is it we women are so hard on ourselves!!?? ou are most likely adorable with a cute bod..............

Swanky! am so happy for you, its a great bag....and the zippered compartment fits a cell phone with room to spare....................i got the bag in blue. The bronze is a TDF color though
did you get the large tote for $1995???