Holy %#@@

lisalovesshoes

♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
May 11, 2009
Australia
LOL... Good find!!

I found out that my parents used to have a whole set of travelling stuff from LV by looking at old photos of them when they were my age.. the only piece left from that is the cruiser bag that I now have.. the rest of it, mom said "Oh, they were old so I gave them away!" :faint: This is the same lady that gave away a chanel classic flap circa 1990 to a friend cos the lambskin did not shine anymore.. :wtf: "hello? did you ever think about asking your own daughter first??" :smash:

babychingling

Mar 11, 2009
WOW! How come you didn't notice this before?? You're so lucky to be able to inherit that :yahoo:

Do you know its history or where they got it from?

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
Are you an lv lover? How did you not know? well anyway that is so nice I'll take it for them if they do not want it. LOL yes make sure they do not give it away.

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
LOL... Good find!!

I found out that my parents used to have a whole set of travelling stuff from LV by looking at old photos of them when they were my age.. the only piece left from that is the cruiser bag that I now have.. the rest of it, mom said "Oh, they were old so I gave them away!" :faint: This is the same lady that gave away a chanel classic flap circa 1990 to a friend cos the lambskin did not shine anymore.. :wtf: "hello? did you ever think about asking your own daughter first??" :smash:
lol :biggrin: just to respond to this, my grandma had several classic chanel bags and LV bags, and i saw them all the time growing up.. i didnt know better (i was 5 or so at the time), but she gave ALL of them away because she said they were a few years old. if i had known i would grow up loving CHanel and LV, i wouldve hidden them lol.

OP yes! tell the parents you will gladly take it off their hands!!!!! Congrats! good find!

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
wowzers! maybe you can buy them a piece to replace it & take that old "junk" off their hands :graucho:

lilcutie10195

Jan 3, 2010
haha I am so glad you all are as excited as I am. I am an LV lover, but I only own one bag which was handed down to me by by grandmother. I am in school and planning a wedding (!) so there isn't a whole lot of money for bags right now. The most I can reason is a 200 coach atm.

My parents have no clue what LV is and therefore the history isn't really that interesting... My family is from Italy, and I am almost positive it came to the US with them. But other than that I have no clue! I never noticed it before because it was always covered with blankets at the end of their bed, and like I said my parents know nothing about designer stuff. So I thought it was just any old trunk until I was home this last weekend and saw LV on it. :nuts:--> my face haha