Holy Unibrow

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
I know that I am going to burn in hell for this one (I already picked out my "handbasket") Anyway, I know she is only 11 but damn that is one hell of an eyebrow. I think Lourdes is absolutely gorgeous and in the article it says that maddona sent her for a 6 hour spa treament for her birthday right before this pic was taken so WTF did they do ?
lourdes-leon-11th-birthday-07.jpg

she is such a beautiful girl- yeah she has a unibrow but she is a child- i would not worry about that until she is older- maybe I am nuts but I kinda think it suits her?:shrugs:

I knew this was going to be about her. I don't feel bad, because I've heard she's not a very nice little girl herself and very ungrateful. I remember hearing about her throwing tantrums in stores and being not so nice to SAs.

She also needs to work her lip. Maybe her gift should have bee a razor. :sad:

I knew this was going to be about her. I don't feel bad, because I've heard she's not a very nice little girl herself and very ungrateful. I remember hearing about her throwing tantrums in stores and being not so nice to SAs.

She also needs to work her lip. Maybe her gift should have bee a razor. :sad:

Yeah, her mother is Madonna, of course she's going to grow up as a self-entitled little brat. Her mother wouldn't raise her any differently. :roflmfao:

But she's 11, I don't think she knows better...she watches mommy demand things from everyone so she does it also. Maybe she'll grow up to be a good person. (hopefully)

Yeah, her mother is Madonna, of course she's going to grow up as a self-entitled little brat. Her mother wouldn't raise her any differently. :roflmfao:

But she's 11, I don't think she knows better...she watches mommy demand things from everyone so she does it also. Maybe she'll grow up to be a good person. (hopefully)

I know, but it's a shame when a child grows up with so much money and opportunties and learns no manners. You really have to wonder what these children are "learning" too if every adult they met is too afraid to say no and/or make them upset in any way.

Um, I was thinking she might need some braces? I don't know if I could let my child run around with crooked teeth, especially if I had the money to fix them!