HOLY TJ-Maxx!!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
You guys!!! I just called another one of my local Tj's and the girl in handbags said they just had a HUGE arrival of Coach bags and wallets. I will be there when they open at 9:30 a.m tomorrow moring to see. Let me know if you want me to look for anything particular. She said they have several of these.....
I just borrowed this pic. from another tj's shopper here on the pf!!

I just came from TJMaxx and they had a couple of those, some sig and embossed top handle pouches, a white large patent Ergo and a black leather small soho(like the ones you would see at the outlet). I was looking for accessories but I did not find anything. I'm going to go by another location on my way home from work tomorrow.

My TJ Max had that lilac heratage siggy tote but it had pink stains on the white leather and it was $165. It's creed had an X stamped on it and I wonder if Coach will repair these marked bags ever? Does anyone know? Also my TJMaxx said that all the rest of their Coach bags are in the back room waiting for April 21st designer handbag event and they wouldn't show them to me today.
I paid $165 for my all leather black legacy shoulder bag on ebay that to me is worth so much more than a siggie heritage tote for the same price but that's just my opinion. Besides, I'm on a ban now, anyway.

My TJ Max had that lilac heratage siggy tote but it had pink stains on the white leather and it was $165. It's creed had an X stamped on it and I wonder if Coach will repair these marked bags ever? Does anyone know? Also my TJMaxx said that all the rest of their Coach bags are in the back room waiting for April 21st designer handbag event and they wouldn't show them to me today.
I paid $165 for my all leather black legacy shoulder bag on ebay that to me is worth so much more than a siggie heritage tote for the same price but that's just my opinion. Besides, I'm on a ban now, anyway.
If your happy thats all that matters:smile: