Holy Smokes. I want this bag...

1. I tried to search, but I don't see anyone mentioning it. But then NM has a tendency to make-up names for bags online. (They call it a Belted Satchel.)

Anyone see these IRL? Any thoughts on them. I may be in :heart:. Damn that Miu Miu witch. First the coffer and now this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, I really like the brown one! Haven't seen this in the NM nearby, but great find milong!

3. So I cannot find it online anwywhere but NM. Has anyone else seen it anywhere else? Or in person.

It's haunting me. I need dimensions to see if my laptop can fit in it! ;)

4. That is a hot bag.

5. Love the white one. I see why you need to buy it.

6. Oooh it's gorgeous :drool: . I love the brown color...plays off the gold hardware so well.

7. Both colours are available on Styledrops but unfortunately no measurements are mentioned. Its a gorgeous bag.

8. Yup. I found it there and Bergdorfs. I just called the NM in Oakbrook (outside Chicago) and the SA told me (I tend to NOT believe them...) that she has a gold and a black in stock now. Odd. NOT listed on the website. And that the nutbrown is sold on the web only.

I may venture out there tonight to check it out. I hate this addiction.

9. are they sure to have a black one?

I'm in the market for a black bag and would love to get it in this style

10. Wow! I really love that brown one! Funny, I'd never even heard of Miu Miu before the Coffer and now, I just can't get enough of her bags.

11. The brown one is gorgeous!! :drool:

12. I really like this bag! Gorgeous!

13. I saw it yesterday. All I can say is, yumm....

14. I love this LV i want it sooo bad.
    [​IMG]
    eluxury.com

15. oh nice! sooooo nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice