HOLY SH*T a $3,000 wallet???

That is insane. If I was going to spend $3000 on a croc wallet Coach is not where I would look. They should stick to what they do best: high quality, mid-price designer goods. I doubt they'll sell a lot of these.

You know I know quite a few people who scoff at the idea of paying $200 for a wallet or for a purse for that matter. So you can't make the "that's just rediculously expensive" argument. I can't imagine paying $550 for a LV Damier wallet (although I really really like it:yes:) b/c that instead could be one nice Coach legacy ali or a new belted ergo or a....
And alligator is just notoriously expensive. Remember that alligator keyfob Coach had awhile back?
But someone will love it and buy it for all of the same reasons we're all willing to spend hundreds of dollars on bags. Our price points are just relative. KWIM?
~also, i kinda like it. it's the classic legacy wallet and the color is beautiful.~:yes:
*disclaimer: all is stated in a non aggressive casual tone;)*

That is insane. If I was going to spend $3000 on a croc wallet Coach is not where I would look. They should stick to what they do best: high quality, mid-price designer goods. I doubt they'll sell a lot of these.

Why not Coach? After all if you go looking for a Chanel/Hermes/LV croc wallet I imagine that price would at least double.