Holy Red Bull

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
It's been a while since I drank any Red Bull (straight from the can, anyway).

Last night, I was bored and drank two cans. Now it's 6am and I am entirely awake and alert.

Bad idea, uhmkay.

Guess I'll pop another can and just make it an all-nighter. It's only a matter of time until I crash and burn out mid-Wednesday.

:lol:

So not a good idea! I remember being bored on night shift once in the ED and we tested the glucose level of Red Bull...it was like 30 something!! A normal person's glucose is around 5. :wacko:

So not a good idea! I remember being bored on night shift once in the ED and we tested the glucose level of Red Bull...it was like 30 something!! A normal person's glucose is around 5. :wacko:
That stuff's the devil. I remember the first time I ever drank it.

I was in 8th grade and we were on a skiing trip with our highschool in Austria. Red Bull was not allowed to sell in Germany at the time, so being the cool kids that we were then, bought a whole stack of the stuff in Austria. I popped a can and didn't sleep that night. Our whole room of guys ended up playing some card role playing game that night... what an experience. Heh...

I've never had Red Bull, but it sounds like you should have a prescription to buy it! I know a girl at work who drinks like 4-5 cans of this stuff per day. Come to think of it, I've just realised why she sweats so profusely.

LOL too funny.

I have never had one of those and I dont think I will.
It's been a while since I drank any Red Bull (straight from the can, anyway).

Last night, I was bored and drank two cans. Now it's 6am and I am entirely awake and alert.

Bad idea, uhmkay.

Guess I'll pop another can and just make it an all-nighter. It's only a matter of time until I crash and burn out mid-Wednesday.

:lol:

Mmm, sugar free Red Bull. I drink a can (the small, 8.3 oz can) in the morning before a run or tough workout.

If I drink caffeine later than 12 p.m., I can't sleep.

Hope you finally crashed, Vlad.

Reading all of your replies makes me think there's something wrong with my body :lol: These drinks have little to no effect when I drink them. I can drink a can at 10pm and go to sleep at 11pm. And it's not because I drink it so often that I've grown immune to it either. I only drink one every couple of months.

Reading all of your replies makes me think there's something wrong with my body :lol: These drinks have little to no effect when I drink them. I can drink a can at 10pm and go to sleep at 11pm. And it's not because I drink it so often that I've grown immune to it either. I only drink one every couple of months.

ME TOO! :confused1: You're definitely not alone on this. These little caffeinated drinks actually make me tired. I thought drinking two 5 hour energy drinks for a drive from LA to San Jose would keep me alert, but . . . no cigar. :weird:

^^ I'm the same way, I tried to drink a few cans of red bull before pulling an all nighter before a morning exam in first year and it did nothing. I can drink a big Starbucks macchiato right before bed and go to sleep without a problem