holy moly this is the scariest thing I have ever seen in my entire freaking life

I'll admit I was wary to open the link. When I did, it looked scary but once I read it lives in the water then that's good news to me. There are many creepy looking things in the sea, but hopefully they stay there, where they belong.
Lobsters are scary.

If it lived on land, that would scare me a whole lot more!!

Oh. MY. GOD. I have uncontrollable chills right now...I'm not going to lie, I felt a little weary after seeing the face...I was okay until I saw it's giant, scary face....and I couldn't stop staring! I'm going to feel like things are crawling on me for the rest of the night now...lol!

Hmm at first it looks like a lobster then a bed bug at close up magnification ofcourse. Then I think of it looking like a lobster again and think...hmm wonder what it tastes like cooked btw and with butter? Im thinking Im craving lobster again...LOL

OP thanks for sharing this with us...quite interesting indeed.

Well, we just found out at a marine class that the lobster is a cousin of the cockroach. Hmmmm.....we still eat lobster, though. This scariest thing doesn't surprise me in the least. There is a whole undiscovered universe at the bottom of the sea.