HOLY MOLY! ... A Holy Grail Reveal!

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
The day has finally arrived where I finally have my holy grail bag in my hands. I am pinching myself. Let me start off by saying that I have lusted over this bag for YEARS and it has taken me the better part of two years to save for it.

The customer service over at the 866 number could not have been more fantastic as when they helped me locate this beauty after I discovered that the color I wanted had been pulled from the website. I'm surprised they didn't slap a restraining order against me with the amount of times I called in to check and triple check to make sure it indeed was mine, but they were absolutely amazing (the SA's who work in the stores could take some pointers from these ladies ...)

So without further ado, and after years and years of waiting, I give you my first ever reveal!

Let's start with the holy grail's friend ...

And here she is ... THE MOTHERSHIP. The vernis Alma PM in Grand Bleu! I am absolutely over the moon ... Two years in the making (or should I say, saving) and she's finally MINE!

I can't get the color to photograph right but it's an absolutely gorgeous blue with this amazing shimmer in the sun ... GAH!

I'm so happy for you! It sure is a stunning color, glad they found it for you. Kudos to you for having the patience and discipline to save for it. Hope it brings you many years of enjoyment :smile:

And here she is ... THE MOTHERSHIP. The vernis Alma PM in Grand Bleu! I am absolutely over the moon ... Two years in the making (or should I say, saving) and she's finally MINE!

I can't get the color to photograph right but it's an absolutely gorgeous blue with this amazing shimmer in the sun ... GAH![/QUOTE

Both items are gorgeous. I love grand blue when I see it. I'm glad you were able to find the perfect Alma and zcp in this beautiful color. Congratulations and please do some mod shots. It would be nice to see a picture with her outside also. Big Congrats!!

Oh wow!!! How wonderful and such a beautiful color!!! Please post some mod shots with her..congrats on saving and getting exactly what you wanted :smile:

Thank you so much!

I'm so happy for you! It sure is a stunning color, glad they found it for you. Kudos to you for having the patience and discipline to save for it. Hope it brings you many years of enjoyment :smile:

Thanks! And yeah, they were so helpful after I panicked and saw that the color was GONE. And it's funny you should mention patience seeing as I have NONE, but when it comes to something I really want, I am the most persistent person you will ever meet, lol!

Both items are gorgeous. I love grand blue when I see it. I'm glad you were able to find the perfect Alma and zcp in this beautiful color. Congratulations and please do some mod shots. It would be nice to see a picture with her outside also. Big Congrats!!

Thank you and I will take photos as soon as we get some sunlight ... We have a thunderstorm outside now ... Damn weather should be catering to my every handbag whim ... teehee!