Holy Molly!! Big Sales!

Ditto. But some prices were nice? But yes the rat B@$t@rd$ do try to fool you:cursing:

Here in Susieserb land we need to spend money $$$$$$$ on house projects. So DH is all nervous and said to me, I know you hide stuff but really you can not buy for a long while. What am I going to do? I will be so bored :crybaby: however I will honor his request, can you feel my conviction :yes: Sucking it up here...I'll just live vicariously through these lovely ladies and be a personal shopper, a la Paul Revereing available sales on sites and championing the honorable profession of enabling.:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: you crack me up, Susie!

[*galloping from a distance*]
[*galloping is louder and louder until we hear...]
"Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The Bag Sale Hath Cometh! The Bag Sale Hath Cometh!"

*tee hee hee!*

... and ladies, I'll bet you all a new Chloe bag-of-choice that I will be the first to lose my DH!!!

i think you are being a GREAT mom just considering buying her the bay(regardless of whether you buy it for her or not)!:smile:
whatever you decide,i'm sure it will be the right decision!

I suppose I could claim credit for being so generous - LOL! but part of it is that I am STILL feeding my obsession. It feels less greedy if I am giving one to somebody that I love and that I can see it being worn fairly often. That's why Susieserb and I feel like our collections are our mutual property. Sad to say that we may even be talking about our purses more than our kids!!! Yikes!!!!:blush:

^ LOL

That was what I was thinking too. But there are people replying. Maybe its also in the Chloe forum and it gets updated both places? I didn't check

LOL - I was looking for it and it IS in the wrong forum! Yoo hoo - moderators - LOL! Sorry Chanel girls - they both start with "Ch"....