Holy Mamma!

vmasterz - i don't have any doubles of the one mystery donut but if i get any, i know who to call!!!

oh, and trust me, every time i look at the donuts it crosses my mind that i should ask the girl if she reeeally likes mr. blue or not!!!! i wish it wasn't part of her darn b-day gift. i'd ask her in an instant to trade!!!

vmasterz... i love it! I never knew what a mamma really looked like till now! it's like a baby BV!! Can you take a pic of it next to a BV and MM? LIke the 3 little bears.. lol..

what print did they stop making mamma's again? i think it's really cute!! =)

Hoot: ok! dont forget me hehehe...i like the bite one :graucho: ...darn... go snatch mr blue mwahaha! like taking candy from a baby :graucho:

Tokixtina: thanks :biggrin: haha i know what you mean stellina is the perfect size for me!

Leen: thanks :biggrin: ...its like a mini MM lol ...Im not home right now..so maybe later on tonight I can take a pic with the MM...I dont own a BV...wait..I think there is a thread that had the comparsions?? .......bingo! I found it here is the pic from lattegrl's post.. http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w265/angelica1383/100_0554.jpg I think they stopped making that after the playground/cammo prints? Is that the first season's?? haha :confused1: