Holy @#$%& ... I'm nervous...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Seriously girls... Freaking out here...

I'm so "out of practice," it's scary...

But I gotta admit, I'm a little excited...
    Yikes, I have 3 days to lose like 25 pounds, 'cause...
    I've got a date on Saturday! :tup:

Yeah, I know... I'm a huge dork for making such a big deal out of it, but I haven't gone out with a member of the opposite sex in a "date like" fashion in almost a year... I totally feel like a dried up hag... Seriously, it's just coffee, but I'm a nervous wreck...

But looking forward to it at the same time... :shame: Ok, done flippin' out (for now...)

2. congrats, and yay!

BUT...don't try to lose 25 lbs. in three days!

3. Sounds exciting! How did you meet him?

4. just be yourself

5. You don't need to lose 25 lbs in three days. If you're that worried about it, just by a pair of Spanx. Good luck and just remember to relax and have fun. Oh and keep us all posted.

6. Good luck! I'm sure everything will go fine.

7. Oooh! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear how it went!!!

8. Relax, have fun on your date!!

9. Have fun, remember to come back and tell us how it went!!

10. I'm just curious what age group your in (20s,30s,40s)? I always wonder what it would be like to date again. I'm in my 30s and it's been forever. I think if you just have fun and be yourself it will be fine. The guy obviously liked you enough to ask you out.:yes:

11. Dont try to lose 25pounds in 3 days! You'll probably faint before you see him!! But anyhow, good luck in your date! Tell us how it went. :smile:)

12. Have fun!!! We want details when you are done!!

13. YAY! Congrats!!!

And why do you need to lose 25 pounds in 3 days...he asked you out right???? ;):P

I hope it's not a blind date cos then I'll be embarrassed!

14. WOOO-HOOO!!!!!!!!

The best way to relax (at least for me) is to go to the salon and let someone else blow out my hair! I feel 10000x better and I leave looking fabulous :cutesy: Be yourself and have fun. Obviously he likes you if he took the risk to ask you out!!

15. ITA he would have never asked you out if he didn't like you for who you were;)

Good Luck hun:heart: let us know how it goes:upsidedown: