Holy @#$%& ... I'm nervous...

vanessa225

Jan 23, 2007
Seriously girls... Freaking out here...

I'm so "out of practice," it's scary...

But I gotta admit, I'm a little excited...
Yikes, I have 3 days to lose like 25 pounds, 'cause...
I've got a date on Saturday! :tup:

Yeah, I know... I'm a huge dork for making such a big deal out of it, but I haven't gone out with a member of the opposite sex in a "date like" fashion in almost a year... I totally feel like a dried up hag... Seriously, it's just coffee, but I'm a nervous wreck...

But looking forward to it at the same time... :shame: Ok, done flippin' out (for now...)

You don't need to lose 25 lbs in three days. If you're that worried about it, just by a pair of Spanx. Good luck and just remember to relax and have fun. Oh and keep us all posted.

I'm just curious what age group your in (20s,30s,40s)? I always wonder what it would be like to date again. I'm in my 30s and it's been forever. I think if you just have fun and be yourself it will be fine. The guy obviously liked you enough to ask you out.:yes:

YAY! Congrats!!!

And why do you need to lose 25 pounds in 3 days...he asked you out right???? ;):P

I hope it's not a blind date cos then I'll be embarrassed!

WOOO-HOOO!!!!!!!!

The best way to relax (at least for me) is to go to the salon and let someone else blow out my hair! I feel 10000x better and I leave looking fabulous :cutesy: Be yourself and have fun. Obviously he likes you if he took the risk to ask you out!!