Holy Grail Scarf!

Jun 23, 2007
Now I can live a peaceful and happy life without having to check my sources everyday for this scarf. I have looked high and low for the Queen Mary 2 scarves. I had one (which somehow I found from a lead from another scarf group) and then, voila, this baby (and the one I had already) shows up with a best offer sale Tuesday. So happy. It arrived today. Please forgive the cellphone photo. Later DH will really photograph the scarf with proper lighting, etc.

2011-12-08_12-02-52_831.jpg

I will post better photos later.

I hope you all like. This is the QM2 scarf that was available only on the maiden voyage year aboard the ship. The design was reissued a couple of years ago, without the name of the ship under the stack. Funny things make me really, really happy.

Many congratulations on scoring your HG BBL! It's a gorgeous colorway, and a piece of history too :smile: I have actually scored my HG yesterday too, so sharing your joy! Happy times!

Balto, I am so happy for you! What a glorious day for you--a scarf can change the tides, can't it? I am learning this as a newbie and love reading about your passion! Congratulations my Scarfy Friend!

BBL congratulations :yahoo:

I love these kind of scarves That have history as well as such a great design. I own an early Concorde tie that the test pilots were given and I have a QEII silver brooch only available from the ship...

... I'm kinda sorry you showed me that scarf because now I want one :pout: :Push:

BBL congratulations :yahoo:

I love these kind of scarves That have history as well as such a great design. I own an early Concorde tie that the test pilots were given and I have a QEII silver brooch only available from the ship...

... I'm kinda sorry you showed me that scarf because now I want one :pout: :Push:

Well, thank you. I have a few really special scarves. These are the types that I really are so special. And, if you really want a QM2 scarf, the seller still has the one in a green and orange c/w.